Wednesday, August 27, 2008

SLOUCHY SONNY GLAMOUR


So anyway today I have customised some of Sonny's clothes so that they fit me! Don't tell him though because I have a feeling he really liked his D&G jeans, whoops!

Tonight I intend to go a lot more glamorous and have been looking around at what I might choose. I found this lush dress from Topshop, so pretty I can't wait to wear it and I think it will look perfect with one of these Luella hair/fur accessories (they don't seem to be available online, so I'll have to check out the Luella store or Harvey Nichols). I think the burgundy goes best with the gorgeous shoes I spotted in Kurt Geiger but I prefer the clips to the hairband so we will have to see if they come in that colour way. And finally to top it all off look at the loveliness that is this clutch purse from the very talented Etsy seller redrubyrose.


yummy!

bunny kisses
Fifi
xxx