Wednesday, January 14, 2009

MORE LUELLA SWEETIE


Wow, The wind is biting today, lucky I've got my Luella ensemble to keep my chops toasty warm. These gorgeous shoes aren't too practical though, I nearly took a tumble as I ran for the bus today, whoops!


A couple of nice things happened today, firstly I received two issues of little thing magazine all the way from China (thanks Timmy). I've been featured right in the centre spread with a little interview and lots of pics, I'll scan it in soon so you can all see.

And secondly a little collab with Little Fashion Gallery came out. A gorgeous online store selling designer togs for sprogs - I needed that when I was little! I'm in their latest fashion book you can take a closer look here... (I'm a few pages in)


keep smiling!
bunny kisses
Fifi Lapin
xxx