Thursday, April 2, 2009

just mooching

Wowa. I hear Topshop is opening over on US soil today. You lucky things, get ready for super cool catwalk inspired pieces at great prices... even us label lovers adore Topshop. Oh and good luck with the cat fighting over those geometric print leggings everyone's been talking about. I'm not sure if the Kate Moss collection is going to be available but it's been launched over here today. I love this vintage inspired rose print dress. Should have my paws on one very soon, I love internet shopping, it's so easy peasy.

Today I've been mooching around in these darling peach glasses by Paul Smith and a cute little vintage patchwork thing that I picked up in Morocco. I knicked these beads from my mother. She has all this jewellery from the seventies just lying around waiting to be slipped into my bag, I just couldn't resist!

bunny kisses
Fifi Lapin
xxx

p.s. just popped a few postcard sets in the shop and one set of greetings cards...