Friday, July 10, 2009

Free Print!


THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!!! :)
I'm so thrilled for your great response, the time has finished and I will announce here by monday first time the winner.
Is going to be a loooong and fun weekend reading all your nice comments :)
Thanks again!

• What?
Yes! I'm giving away one nice 13" X 19" Giclee Print signed and dedicated by hand and is going to be any one of your choice from my ETSY store in the 13x19 selections.
All free including the shipping, no matter in which part of the globe you are located!

• Why?
Because I want to thank you all for visit and constantly inspiring me with such a nice comments and emails about what I do.

• How?
Just leave a comment here and let me know which print you want and why and I will pick the best comment, no rules! You can say anything, even if you don't like my work and you just want the print to burn it out or do something filthy with it :)
You are very welcome to comment as much as you want (english or spanish). If you really convince me to give you away that particular print you choose then is all yours!

• When?
Starting as soon you read this and ending by the friday July 10th, 2009. I will announce the winner comment and print here the next monday, July 13th.