Monday, December 7, 2009

The Resort Advent Calendar No.7


On the seventh day of Christmas...I wore Jason Wu!

I'm meeting Sonny today for a little lunch date and this morning he sent over a huge bouquet of red rose's - what a darling! so I thought I would wear my beautiful rose petal coat from Jason Wu. Well it's not exactly made of Rose petals but it looks like it. I also need an outfit for later. I'm meeting with the party planner that Ruby and I have decided to hire after our unsuccessful meeting last Tuesday. We ended up getting nothing done, other than a lot of gossiping and a few carrot cocktails, whoops!

So anyway, which shall it be? I guess the beading is a bit to glitzy for afternoon tea but it is nearly Christmas after all. Only 17 days to go!

see you tomorrow
bunny kisses
Fifi Lapin
xxx

shop me for Christmas here
drop me a line here