Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Lovely in lilac

Long live Luella!
I can't help feeling a little down wearing this dress. Despite the fact that the sun is shining it's heart out and I don't have to write a book today I can't shake off the slight feeling of despair that Luella is no more. Paws crossed she will get some new backers soon!

...and onto yet more sweetness. Check out these fantastic cakes inspired by little old me made by fan Alia Roslan and written about on her blog 'of my stilettos and spatula'. I have often thought of myself as being sweet as sugar and now here I am immortalized forever in fondant!

Luella - yummy

Prada - Mmmmm

Cynthia Rowley - chomp chomp

Kate Moss for Topshop - scrumptious

Valentino - scoff scoff


Moschino - munch munch

Oh and for anyone interested you can pre-order my book now on amazon. You won't be disappointed, as well as loads of fantastic style tips and advice it is packed full of delicious new drawings!

bunny kisses
Fifi lapin
xxx