Friday, December 9, 2011

Enamored Owl | Anniversary Letterpress Print


The Enamored Owl is the title of an illustration I made 3 years ago, this piece it's been so far one of the most popular illustrations in my portfolio and is quite a signature of my personal style wherever it goes, this piece has been traveling around the world in many forms and I want to celebrate this amazing journey with a very special limited edition print, yes I want the journey to continue! :) Is a beautiful letterpress print in 3-colors coming in 8.5" x 12" 220lb Pearl Lettra paper, really thick and sturdy paper stock, nice to the touch making a great collective object.

Available now through my ETSY. The best part? Comes practically in a gift price!!! $25.00
Order now! May have chance to arrive on time for Christmas and if not, any time is a great time to give or give you a gift, right? :)

Printed with so much love in Portland by the great studio KeeganMeegan.
Don't miss the amazing pictures of the printing process bellow. Thank you Katy Meegan for this beautiful work!