Friday, September 17, 2010

In love with Lanvin


I HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE


I KNOW. RIDICULOUS ISN'T IT?


How in all my years of being a furry fashionista I let this guy slip through my paws I'll never fully comprehend.

I'm sure you've all heard that Alber Lanvin is designing a range for H&M which quite frankly is fantastic news for people who aren't quite as fortunate as a bunny with an unlimited bank balance. 

Now, as you've probably noticed, I don't really do the whole advertising thing. Although I have been offered copious amounts of money and dresses, right now I would rather keep my side bars exclusively for pictures of myself; vain - moi?

So anyway I heard about this competition and it got me thinking - How fantastic it would be if I won the chance to exclusively show the Lanvin/H&M preview on my blog - Wouldn't it be the perfect moment to pop that Lanvin cherry?

So come on Fifi fans, lets show the world how great bunnies can look in haute couture.

Come and vote for me!

just click on Alber below


and to get you in the Lanvin mood today...



wish me luck!
bunny kisses
Fifi Lapin
xxx